Addiction is a lifelong issue that may never be resolved fully,
but personal freedom from the effects of a child with an addiction is possible.
Our Experience Tells Us…
- Addiction does not discriminate. Good Parents can have Addict Children.
- Addiction does not develop in isolation & neither does recovery. Parents & Families need to be involved in prevention, intervention, and the recovery process.
- Children may require adult intervention for proper decision making.
- Support services need to be accessible & accommodate the schedules of those in need – the parents.
- Marijuana is a Drug and is something to be concerned about.